- Trauma-sensitive principles for personal and professional recovery
- Understanding how the brain and body works to survive traumatic stress, and how to regain mastery and build toward resiliency
- Recovering from breach of personal or professional integrity
- Trauma-informed parenting education and coaching; especially designed for foster and adoptive parents
- Child-centric planning for co-parenting after marital break up and divorce
- Identifying and applying biblical principles for trauma recovery
- RESTORING by
- EMERGING as a whole person.
- FORGIVING by
- HARMONIZING with yourself and your world.
- UNASSUMING by
- TREASURING the art of authenticity.
Whether your counseling appointment is in person at our office, or online from the comfort of your home, you will feel safe and comfortable. Every appointment is completely confidential.
To begin your journey with Making Space to Heal, please click to complete our online intake form. Afterwards, call 602.492.3836 or e-mail us to schedule your initial intake session.
What to Expect
Counseling at Making Space to Heal is built on person-to-person relationships where each person is an equal. Dr. Logan is genuine and transparent. His relational counseling style empower clients to actively engage in the healing process.
Clients are respected as human beings possessing unique talents and skills. Making Space to Heal helps others discover their voice and increase their ability to make choices.
Throughout the journey towards resiliency, the goal is to restore balance within the individual so that their behavior, emotions, and thinking are congruent with their values and integrity. Making Space to Heal and Dr. Logan recognizes and embraces diversity among people; including culture, history, practices, and gender.
Dr. Logan holds three certifications in trauma-related care, recognized by the Trauma Institute International (TII) and the Arizona Trauma Institute (ATI).
- Certified Clinical Trauma Specialist (CCTS)
- Certified Family Trauma Professional (CFTP)
- Approved Facilitator of Forward Facing ® Trauma Therapy (FFTT)